Consumption insurance and vulnerability to poverty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2003. "Consumption insurance and vulnerability to poverty," FCND briefs 155, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard T. Carson & Phoebe Koundouri & Céline Nauges, 2010.
"Arsenic Mitigation in Bangladesh: A Household Labor Market Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 407-414.
- Richard Carson & Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges, "undated". "Arsenic Mitigation in Bangladesh: A Household Labor Market Approach," DEOS Working Papers 1130, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Carson, Richard & Nauges, Céline, 2010. "Arsenic Mitigation in Bangladesh: A Household Labor Market Approach," MPRA Paper 38275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard T. Carson & Phoebe Koundouri & NAUGES CÃ©line, 2009. "Arsenic Mitigation in Bangladesh A Household Labor Market Approach," LERNA Working Papers 09.25.301, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Carson, Richard T & Koundouri, Phoebe & Nauges, CÃ©line, 2009. "Arsenic Mitigation in Bangladesh: A Houseold Labor Market Approach," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5112208j, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Richard Carson & CÃƒÂ©line Nauges, "undated". "Arsenic Mitigation in Bangladesh: A Household Labor Market Approach," DEOS Working Papers 1029, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Carson, Richard T. & Koundouri, Phoebe & Nauges, Céline, 2009. "Arsenic Mitigation in Bangladesh: A Household Labor Market Approach," TSE Working Papers 09-106, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Baiyegunhi, L.J.S. & Fraser, Gavin C.G., 2010. "Determinants of Household Poverty Dynamics in Rural Regions of the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97078, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Carola Álvarez & Florencia Devoto & Paul Winters, 2006. "Why do the poor leave the safety net in Mexico? A study of the effects of conditionality on dropouts," Working Papers 2006-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Grimm, 2010. "Mortality Shocks and Survivors' Consumption Growth," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 146-171, April.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Vinha, Katja & Conroy, Hector V., 2011. "The impacts of climate variability on welfare in rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5555, The World Bank.
- Michael Grimm, 2006.
"Mortality and survivor's consumption,"
DT/2006/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm, 2006. "Mortality and Survivors' Consumption," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 611, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grimm, Michael, 2006. "Mortality and survivors' consumption," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 9, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Deressa, Temesgen T. & Hassan, Rashid M. & Ringler, Claudia, 2009. "Assessing household vulnerability to climate change: The case of farmers in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 935, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vakis, Renos & Kruger, Diana & Mason, Andrew D., 2004. "Shocks and coffee : lessons from Nicaragua," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 30164, The World Bank.
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003.
"Public policy, food markets, and household coping strategies in Bangladesh,"
156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003. "Public policy, food markets, and household coping strategies in Bangladesh," FCND discussion papers 156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Baylis, Katherine R. & Lipper, Leslie, 2012. "Land Degradation’s Implications on Agricultural Value of Production in Ethiopia: A look inside the bowl," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126251, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dercon, Stefan & Hoddinott, John & Krishnan, Pramila & Woldehannnam, Tassew, 2008. "Collective action and vulnerability: Burial societies in rural Ethiopia," CAPRi working papers 83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hazel Jean Malapit & Jade Eric Redoblado & Deanna Margarett Cabungcal-Dolor & Jasmin Suministrado, 2006. "Labor Supply Responses to Adverse Shocks under Credit Constraints: Evidence from Bukidnon, Philippines," Working Papers PMMA 2006-15, PEP-PMMA.
- Martina Celidoni, 2013. "Vulnerability to poverty: an empirical comparison of alternative measures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(12), pages 1493-1506, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.