Risk Sharing in Labor Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Lin, Justin Yifu & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2014.
"Explaining Africa’s (Dis)advantage,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 59-77.
- Ann E. Harrison & Justin Yifu Lin & L. Colin Xu, 2013. "Explaining Africa's (Dis)advantage," NBER Working Papers 18683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison,Ann E. & Lin, Justin Yifu & Xu,L. Colin, 2013. "Explaining Africa's (Dis)advantage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6316, The World Bank.
- Wenjing Duan & Pedro S. Martins, 2018.
"Rent sharing in China: Magnitude, heterogeneity and drivers,"
96, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Duan, Wenjing & Martins, Pedro S., 2020. "Rent sharing in China: Magnitude, heterogeneity and drivers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 448, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Duan, Wenjing & Martins, Pedro S., 2019. "Rent Sharing in China: Magnitude, Heterogeneity and Drivers," IZA Discussion Papers 12169, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martins, Pedro S. & Esteves, Luiz A., 2006.
"Is There Rent Sharing in Developing Countries? Matched-Panel Evidence from Brazil,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2317, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pedro S. Martins & Luiz A. Esteves, 2008. "Is There Rent Sharing in Developing Countries? Matched-Panel Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 14, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Pedro Martins & Luiz Alberto Esteves, 2007. "Is There Rent Sharing In Developing Countries? Matched-Panel Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 0060, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Pedro S. Martins & Luiz Alberto Esteves, 2006. "Is There Rent Sharing In Developing Countries? Matched-Panel Evidence From Brazil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 158, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gimpelson, V. & Kapeliushnikov, R. & Lukyanova, A. & Ryzhikova, Z. & Kulyaeva, G., 2010. "Ownership and Wage Differentiation in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 5, pages 48-72.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"Ethnic Diversity, Market Structure and Risk Sharing in Developing Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Ethnic diversity market structure and risk sharing in developing countries," MPRA Paper 38435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Sanxi & Sun, Hailin & Wang, Tong & Yu, Jun, 2016.
"Assortative matching and risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 248-275.
- Hailin Sun & Sanxi Li & Tong Wang, 2013. "Assortative Matching and Risk Sharing," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 041, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Lokshin, Michael & Gimpelson, Vladimir & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2012. "Explaining the Dynamics in Perceptions of Job Insecurity in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6422, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marcel Fafchamps, 2009. "Human Capital, Exports, and Earnings," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 111-141, October.
- Marcel Fafchampsm & Måns Söderbom, 2006.
"Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(2).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2004. "Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing," Development and Comp Systems 0409043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2004. "Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Mans Söderbom & Najy Benhassine, 2009.
"Wage Gaps and Job Sorting in African Manufacturing,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(5), pages 824-868, November.
- Benhassine, Najy & Fafchamps, Marcel & Söderbom, Måns, 2006. "Wage Gaps and Job Sorting in African Manufacturing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guimbert, Stephane & Oostendorp, Remco, 2012. "Weathering the storm : responses by Cambodian firms to the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6220, The World Bank.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:17:y:2003:i:3:p:349-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.