Report NEP-IAS-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muradullayev, Nuriddin & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Mustafaqulov, Sherzod, 2014. "Current state and future prospects of crop insurance in Uzbekistan," ReCCA-Conference 2014 212559, Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Holmes II, Glyen & Lorenzo, Alfredo & Solis, Daniel & Thomas, Michael, 2016. "Climate Variability and Crop Insurance: An Optimization Analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229603, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Barnes, Michelle L. & Bohn, James & Martin, Cynthia, 2015. "A post-mortem of the life insurance industry's bid for capital during the financial crisis," Current Policy Perspectives 15-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- An Chen & Elena Vigna, 2015. "A unisex stochastic mortality model to comply with EU Gender Directive," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 440, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Elisa Guglielminetti & Rafael Lalive & Philippe Ruh & Etienne Wasmer, 2015. "Spatial search strategies of job seekers and the role of unemployment insurance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4n249fe9fu9, Sciences Po.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2016. "The Roles of Industry Idiosyncrasy, Cost Efficiency, and Risk in Internationalization: Evidence from the Insurance Industry," Working Papers on Finance 1602, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Allen L. Schirm & Committee Member Others, "undated". "Affordability of National Flood Insurance Program Premiumsâ€”Report 2," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c64bebef6f4b4a0ea847721e4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yumiharu Nakano, 2016. "On a law of large numbers for insurance risks," Papers 1601.03171, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Dullien, 2015. "Which fiscal capacity for the euro-area: Different cyclical transfer schemes in comparison," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1502, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Leslie Foster, 2016. "Health Care Coverage and Access for Children in Low-Income Families: Stakeholder Perspectives from Texas," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9ba08e2fd3514ad28209bdf25, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership: New Estimates," Working Paper Series WP16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Suni, Paavo & Vihriälä, Vesa, 2016. "Finland and Its Northern Peers in the Great Recession," ETLA Reports 49, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Dana Petersen & Rachel Miller, 2016. "Health Care Coverage and Access for Children in Low-Income Families: Stakeholder Perspectives from California," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 27db7eade5a44a6ab1dfba5bd, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bloise, Gaetano & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2016. "Sovereign Debt and Incentives to Default with Uninsurable Risks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1107, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.