The Impacts of Free Trade Agreements on Trade Flows: An Application of the Gravity Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline CARRERE, 2003. "Revisiting the Effects of Regional Trading Agreements on trade flows with Proper Specification of the Gravity Model," Working Papers 200310, CERDI.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Okubo, Toshihiro & Stern, Robert M., 2003.
"An econometric analysis of trade diversion under NAFTA,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Okubo, Toshihiro & Stern, Robert M., 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Trade Diversion under NAFTA," Discussion Paper Series a431, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo & Robert M. Stern, 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Trade Diversion under NAFTA," Discussion papers 02011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo & Robert M Stern, 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Trade Diversion under NAFTA," Working Papers 491, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kiyota, Kozo & Urata, Shujiro, 2008.
"The role of multinational firms in international trade: The case of Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 338-352, August.
- Kozo Kiyota & Shujiro Urata, 2005. "The Role of Multinational Firms in International Trade: The Case of Japan," Discussion papers 05012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kozo Kiyota & Shujiro Urata, 2007. "The Role of Multinational Firms in International Trade: The Case of Japan," Working Papers 560, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Aitken, Norman D, 1973. "The Effect of the EEC and EFTA on European Trade: A Temporal Cross-Section Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 881-892, December.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Regional Integration as Diplomacy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 271-295, May.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Andrew Rose, 2005.
"Which International Institutions Promote International Trade?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 682-698, September.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2003. "Which International Institutions Promote International Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maskus, Keith E, 1983. "Evidence on Shifts in the Determinants of the Structure of U.S. Manufacturing Foreign Trade, 1958-76," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 415-422, August.
- Masahiro Endoh, 2005. "The effects of the GSTP on trade flow: mission accomplished?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 487-496.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172, June.
- Yusuf Shahid & M. Anjum Altaf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2004. "Global Change and East Asian Policy Initiatives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14928, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foster, Neil & Poeschl, Johannes & Stehrer, Robert, 2011.
"The impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the margins of international trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 84-97, March.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "The Impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the Margins of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 70, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster-McGregor, 2013.
"On the Trade and Price Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements,"
wiiw Working Papers
102, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Falvey, Rod & Foster-McGregor, Neil, 2013. "On the Trade and Price Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements," CCES Discussion Paper Series 51, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Amélie Guillin, 2012. "The impacts of Regional Trade Agreements in force in Europe on trade in services," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 685-697.
- Neil Foster, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Margins of Imports," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 869-889, November.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011.
"Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 385-409, September.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Structure of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 61, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade," Post-Print hal-00678454, HAL.
- Eckhardt, Jappe & Serrano, Omar, 2014. "Economic Integration and Rivalry in Asia: Comparing Regional Trade Strategies of China and India," Papers 762, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:07052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.