Rise of service sector outward foreign direct investment from Indian economy: trends, patterns, and determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Iqbal & Munir Ahmad & Kalbe Abbas, 2003.
"The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 469-485.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir & Abbas, Kalbe, 2003. "The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjay Kumar & Nupur Chowdhury, 2005. "Trade and Environment in the WTO : Negotiating Options for Developing Countries," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22106, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- S. K. Mohanty & Sachin Chaturvedi, 2005. "Prospects for Environmental Trade under the Regional Process in South Asia : Evidence from SAPTA and Proposals for SAFTA," Trade Working Papers 22119, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2005. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from India: Recent Trends and Patterns," MPRA Paper 12358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. K. Mohanty & Sachin Chaturvedi, 2005. "Emergence of China and India in the New Millennium : Will it Facilitate Market Access for LDCs and Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22120, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yilmaz AkyÃƒÂ¼z, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs : What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22080, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- K.J. Joseph, 2005. "Strategic Approach to Strengthening the International Competitiveness in Knowledge Based Industries : Electronics Industry," Microeconomics Working Papers 22102, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sachin Chaturvedi & Lian Chawii, 2005. "Biosafety Protocol, International Trade and Agricultural Biotechnology : Policy Inferences for India," Trade Working Papers 22086, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2005. "Towards a Broader Asian Community : Agenda for the East Asia Summit," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22107, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mukul G. Asher & Amarendu Nandy, 2006. "Demographic Complementarities and Outsourcing : Implications and Challenges for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22082, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mirajul Haq & Syed Kafait Hussain Naqvi & Muhammad Luqman, 2016. "Is the Value Addition in Services and Manufacturing Complementary? Empirical Evidence from SAARC," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 31-52, July-Dec.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2006. "Monetary and Financial Cooperation in Asia : Emerging Trends and Prospects," Finance Working Papers 22125, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsService Sector; Outward FDI;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .