How Do Women Decide to Work in Pakistan?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Kozel & Harold Alderman, 1990. "Factors Determining Work Participation and Labour Supply Decisions in Pakistan's Urban Areas," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 1-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parlow, Anton, 2018. "Women's Empowerment, Gendered Institutions and Economic Opportunity: An Investigative Study for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 86367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahpara Begum Sadaquat & Qurra-tul-ain Ali Sheikh, 2011. "Employment situation of women in Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 98-113, January.
- Tasnim Khan & Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2009.
"Urban Informal Sector: How Much Women Are Struggling for Family Survival,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 67-95.
- Khan, Tasnim & Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2006. "Urban Informal Sector: How much Women are Struggling for Family Survival," MPRA Paper 17157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toseef Azid & Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Adnan M.S. Alamasi, 2010. "Labor force participation of married women in Punjab (Pakistan)," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 592-612, July.
- Musonera, Abdou & Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "Measuring Women's Empowerment in Rwanda," IZA Discussion Papers 10131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Faridi, Muhammad Zahir & Chaudhry, Imran Sharif & Anwar, Mumtaz, 2009. "The Socio-Economic and Demographic Determinants of Women Work Participation in Pakistan: Evidence from Bahawalpur District," MPRA Paper 22831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Zahir Faridi & Ayesha Rashid, 2014. "The Correlates of Educated Women’s Labor Force Participation in Pakistan: A Micro-Study," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 155-184, July-Dec.
- Muhammad Irfan, 2010. "A Review of the Labour Market Research at PIDE 1957-2009," PIDE Books, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, number 2010:1 edited by Rashid Amjad & Aurangzeb A. Hashmi, September.
- Parlow, Anton, 2018. "Women's Empowerment, Gendered Institutions and Economic Opportunity: An Investigative Study for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 86331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:41:y:2002:i:4:p:495-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.