Aid and Sectoral Growth: Evidence from Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alia, Didier Yelognisse & Anago, Romuald E. Kouadio, 2014. "Foreign aid effectiveness in African economies: Evidence from a panel threshold framework," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Efobi, Uchenna & Asongu, Simplice & Okafor, Chinelo & Tchamyou, Vanessa & Tanankem, Belmondo, 2016.
"Diaspora Remittance Inflow, Financial Development and the Industrialisation of Africa,"
76121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efobi Uchenna & Simplice Asongu & Chinelo Okafor & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2016. "Diaspora Remittance Inflow, Financial Development and the Industrialisation of Africa," Working Papers 16/037, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Fielding & Fred Gibson, 2013.
"Aid and Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, January.
- David Fielding & Fred Gibson, 2011. "Aid and Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 1108, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2011.
- Fielding, David & Gibson, Fred, 2012. "Aid and Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kojo, Naoko C., 2014. "Demystifying Dutch disease," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6981, The World Bank.
- Adwoa A. Nsor-Ambala, 2015. "Foreign Transfers, Manufacturing Growth and the Dutch Disease Revisited," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/663, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ioana M. PETRESCU, 2016. "The Effects of Economic Sanctions on the Informal Economy," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 623-648, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:46:y:2010:i:10:p:1749-1766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.