Trade Facilitation Priorities in India and Commitments at WTO : An Overview of Current Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samantak Das & Sanjib Pohit, 2006. "Quantifying Transport, Regulatory and Other Costs of Indian Overland Exports to Bangladesh," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1227-1242, September.
- Nisha Taneja, 2004. "Trade facilitation in the WTO: The implications for India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 128, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debashis Chakraborty, 2007. "IBSAC (INDIA, BRAZIL, SOUTH AFRICA, CHINA): A Potential Developing Country Coalition in WTO Negotiations," Working Papers id:958, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Negotiating Group for Trade Facilitation; trade facilitation;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .