India’s Role in South Asia Trade and Investment Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-290.
- Samantak Das & Sanjib Pohit, 2006. "Quantifying Transport, Regulatory and Other Costs of Indian Overland Exports to Bangladesh," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1227-1242, September.
- Michael G. Plummer & Reid W. Click, 2009.
"The ASEAN Economic Community and the European Experience,"
Chapters,in: Towards Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2006. "The ASEAN Economic Community and the European Experience," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 1, Asian Development Bank.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Click, Reid W., 2006. "The ASEAN Economic Community and the European experience," HWWI Research Papers 2-4, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur, 2005. "Bangladesh-India Bilateral Trade: Causes of Imbalance and Measures for Improvement," Working Papers 1, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2008.
"Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia - Prospects and Problems,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22141, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia : Prospects and Problems," Working Papers id:2691, eSocialSciences.
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2007. "Regional integration in South Asia : what role for trade facilitation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4423, The World Bank.
- Kabir, ASM, 2007. "Sanguinity and aspiration toward South Asian Regional integration: a case study of the South Asian Free Trade Area (SAFTA) Agreement," MPRA Paper 3871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiro Patrick Armstrong, 2015. "East and South Asia: Managing Difficult Bilateral Relations and Regional Integration Globally," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 303-324, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; economic integration; regional trade; foreign direct investment;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-09-26 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .