East Asian Infrastructure Development in a Comparative Global Perspective : An Analysis of RIS Infrastructure Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore H. Moran, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and Development: The New Policy Agenda for Developing Countries and Economies in Transition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 53, July.
- Nagesh Kumar, 1998. "Multinational enterprises, regional economic integration, and export-platform production in the host countries: An empirical analysis for the US and Japanese corporations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 450-483, September.
- Étienne Gilbert, 1994. "Banque mondiale, World Development Report 1994, Infrastructure for development," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(140), pages 939-939.
- Antonio Estache, 1994. "World Development Report: Infrastructure for Development," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44144, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Canning, David, 1998. "A Database of World Stocks of Infrastructure, 1950-95," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 529-547, September.
- De, Prabir, 2006. "Trade, Infrastructure and Transaction Costs: The Imperatives for Asian Economic Cooperation," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 708-735.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2000. "Explaining the geography and depth of international production: The case of US and Japanese multinational enterprises," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 442-477, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas H. Brooks, 2016. "Connectivity in East Asia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 176-194, July.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Working Papers id:3029, eSocialSciences.
- Willem Thorbecke & Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2012. "Role of Production Networks in Sustaining and Rebalancing Asia's Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 3896, CESifo.
- Prabir De, 2009. "Regional Cooperation for Regional Infrastructure Development : Challenges and Policy Options for South Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22988, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Governance Working Papers 22878, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure development; EAS; cross-border connectivity; policy recommendation;
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.