Banque mondiale, World Development Report 1994, Infrastructure for development
No abstract is available for this item.
- Gustavo Ferro & Omar Chisari, 2010.
"Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos,"
- Chisari, Omar & Ferro, Gustavo, 2011. "Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos," UADE Textos de Discusión 65_2011, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Governance Working Papers 22878, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 2004. "Public investment and regional inequality in rural China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 89-100, March.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 2000. "Public investment and regional inequality in rural China:," EPTD discussion papers 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi & Seema Jayachandran, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," NBER Working Papers 17456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cunha, Jesse M. & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Jayachandran, Seema, 2015. "The price effects of cash versus in-kind transfers," Staff Reports 735, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cunha, Jesse & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Jayachandran, Seema, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nagesh Kumar & Prabir De, 2008. "East Asian Infrastructure Development in a Comparative Global Perspective : An Analysis of RIS Infrastructure Index," Development Economics Working Papers 22114, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Prabir De & Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2007. "Deepening IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â€œBangladesh Economic Cooperation : Challenges and Opportunities," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22098, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Paul A. Acquah, 2008. "Securing International Finance: Issues of Debt Management, Prospects and Modalities," Papers Presented at Africa Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2008acquah, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manasan, Rosario G. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Laya, Jaime C. & Avila, Antonio, 1996. "Local Government Units` Access to the Private Capital Markets," Discussion Papers DP 1996-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_0040-7356_1994_num_35_140_4935_t1_0939_0000_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed