Role of Production Networks in Sustaining and Rebalancing Asia's Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Wengel & Edgard Rodriguez, 2006. "SME Export Performance in Indonesia After the Crisis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 25-37, February.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"Why Isn't the Doha Development Agenda more Poverty Friendly?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 18, pages 375-391
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2009. "Why Isn't the Doha Development Agenda more Poverty Friendly?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 543-559, November.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2007. "Why Isn’t the Doha Development Agenda More Poverty Friendly?," GTAP Working Papers 2292, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Nagesh Kumar & Prabir De, 2008. "East Asian Infrastructure Development in a Comparative Global Perspective : An Analysis of RIS Infrastructure Index," Development Economics Working Papers 22114, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shujiro Urata & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Yuhong Wei, 2006. "International Intrafirm Transfer of Management Technology by Japanese Multinational Corporations," Discussion papers 06006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- World Bank, 2009. "The Service Revolution in South Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19332, The World Bank.
- Ang, James B., 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Malaysia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 185-189.
- Hank Lim & Fukunari Kimura, 2009. "The Internationalisation of SMEs in Regional and Global Value Chains," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 47858, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tourk, Khairy, 2004. "The political economy of east Asian economic integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 843-888, October.
- Arianto A. Patunru & Erna Zetha, 2010. "Indonesia's Savior: Fiscal, Monetary, Trade, or Luck?," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(4), pages 721-740, April.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "FDI and Innovation as Drivers of Export Behaviour: Firm-level Evidence from East Asia," MERIT Working Papers 061, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asian production networks; ASEAN; infrastructure; connectivity; rebalancing growth; sustainable growth;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .