SME Export Performance in Indonesia After the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zulfiqar, Salyha, 2012. "Analyzing the Input Output Relationship of Small and Medium Enterprises in Pakistan: An Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 50069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Paulo Jose Mutuc & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014.
"Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms,"
Trade Working Papers
24047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Mutuc, Paulo Jose & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms," ADBI Working Papers 470, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Paulo Jose Mutuc & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms," Microeconomics Working Papers 24047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:87:y:2019:i:1:p:65-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willem Thorbecke & Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2012. "Role of Production Networks in Sustaining and Rebalancing Asia's Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 3896, CESifo Group Munich.
- Parvaneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2019.
"Valuation of the Quality Attributes of Online Banking Services by Small and Medium Enterprises Engaged in International Trade,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 87(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Parvaneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2018. "Valuation of the Quality Attributes of Online Banking Services by Small and Medium Enterprises Engaged in International Trade," Development Discussion Papers 2018-11, JDI Executive Programs.
- Diana Sari & Quamrul Alam & Nicholas Beaumont, 2008. "Internationalisation of Small Medium Sized Enterprises in Indonesia: Entrepreneur Human and Social Capital," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 200801, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2008.
- Hank Lim & Fukunari Kimura, 2010.
"The Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Regional and Global Value Chains,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22812, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hank Lim & Fukunari Kimura, 2010. "The Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Regional and Global Value Chains," Working Papers id:3113, eSocialSciences.
- Lim, Hank & Kimura, Fukunari, 2010. "The Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Regional and Global Value Chains," ADBI Working Papers 231, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:lpe:efijnl:201616 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:31:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-018-0167-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Adalgiso Amendola & Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Are exporters and multinational firms more resilient over a crisis? First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1914-1926.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:5:p:993-1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013.
"The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2013. "The Impact Of Fdi On Firm Survival And Employment: A Comparative Analysis For Turkey And Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1211, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:lpe:efijnl:201709 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:asiaps:v:6:y:2019:i:1:p:19-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pérez-Luño, Ana & Wiklund, Johan & Cabrera, Ramón Valle, 2011. "The dual nature of innovative activity: How entrepreneurial orientation influences innovation generation and adoption," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 555-571, September.
- Joseph LiPuma & Scott Newbert & Jonathan Doh, 2013. "The effect of institutional quality on firm export performance in emerging economies: a contingency model of firm age and size," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 817-841, May.
- Nguyen, Thang V. & Le, Ngoc T.B. & Bryant, Scott E., 2013. "Sub-national institutions, firm strategies, and firm performance: A multilevel study of private manufacturing firms in Vietnam," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 68-76.
- Jan ter Wengel & Edgard Rodriguez, 2006. "Productivity And Firm Dynamics: Creative Destruction In Indonesian Manufacturing, 1994-2000," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 341-355.
- Elvira Velarde Lopez & Zochitl Araiza Garza & Anahi Garcia Moreno, 2014. "FIRM AND ENTREPRENEUR FACTORS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ECONOMIC SUCCESS IN SMEâ€™s IN THE CENTRAL REGION OF COAHUILA, MEXICO,FACTORES DE LA EMPRESA Y DEL EMPRESARIO Y SU RELACION CON EL EXITO ECONO," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 11-23.
- Celeste Varum & Vera Rocha, 2013. "Employment and SMEs during crises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 9-25, January.
- Tweneboah Senzu, Emmanuel & Ndebugri, Haruna, 2018. "Examining business performance of micro, small and medium scale enterprise through accounting records keeping; case study in Ghana," MPRA Paper 84022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamad D. Revindo & Christopher Gan, 2018. "Factors Affecting Variation in SMES' Export Intensity," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201820, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2018.
- Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2012. "International entrepreneurship research in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-290.
- Parveneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Value of E-Banking to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Development Discussion Papers 2015-09, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsO240-development planning and policy: trade policy; O530-economywide country studies: Indonesia; O470-measurement of economic growth: aggregate productivity; O330-technological change: choices and consequences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:26:y:2006:i:1:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.