Seamless sustainable transport connectivity in Asia and the Pacific: prospects and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," ADBI Working Papers 220, Asian Development Bank Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josip Maric & Florence Rodhain & Yves Barlette, 2016. "Frugal innovations and 3D printing: insights from the field," Post-Print hal-01412871, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable transport; Infrastructure; Connectivity; Financing infrastructure; Environment; Asia and the Pacific; H23; H50; K32; L62; L91; N7;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:147-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.