Institutional Architecture for Financing Pan-Asian Infrastructure Connectivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:01:y:2010:i:02:n:s1793993310000172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2010.
"Institutions For Asian Connectivity,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 309-335.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," ADBI Working Papers 220, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," Working Papers id:2646, eSocialSciences.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," Governance Working Papers 21871, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; connectivity; hard and soft infrastructure; bilateral; regional and international institutions; inclusive and sustainable infrastructure; infrastructure financing; institutional architecture; financial instruments; bilateral and multilateral development banks;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-22 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2017-10-22 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.