Report NEP-SEA-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thai Do Manh & Williams, Idongesit, 2017. "Examining actors into boosting the provision of universal service in the Vietnamese context," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 170490, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Madhurima Bhattacharyay, 2017. "Institutional Architecture for Financing Pan-Asian Infrastructure Connectivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2016. "Determinants of children’s education in Vietnam: Evidence from the 2014 Intercensal Population and Housing Survey," MPRA Paper 81828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez, Paula & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V. & Pal, Sarmistha, 2017. "Dual Practice by Health Workers: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 11038, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Korth, Paula. & Richter, Patricia., 2016. "The social dimensions of development finance in Asia and the Pacific results of a survey among ADFIAP members," ILO Working Papers 994898083402676, International Labour Organization.
- Leonardo Baccini & Giammario Impullitti & Edmund J. Malesky, 2017. "Globalization and State Capitalism: Assessing Vietnam's Accession to the WTO," CESifo Working Paper Series 6618, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axelsson, Tobias & Palacio, Andrés, 2017. "Transforming Indonesia: Structural change in a regional perspective 1968-2010," Lund Papers in Economic History 164, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Dan Pirjol & Jing Wang & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Short Maturity Forward Start Asian Options in Local Volatility Models," Papers 1710.03160, arXiv.org.
- Supriyatno, Bambang, 2017.
"Perhitungan Ekonomik Budidaya Tanaman Jagung Sistem Pertanian Organik
[Economic Calculation of Organic Cultivation of Corn Plantation]," MPRA Paper 82053, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- David Lander & David Gunawan & William Griffiths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2017. "Bayesian assessment of Lorenz and stochastic dominance," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2016. "The Ageing Trend and Related Socio-Economic Issues in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 81825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "Education, Governance, and Trade- and Distance-related Technology Diffusion: Accounting for the Latin America-East Asia TFP Gap, and the TFP Impact of South America’s Greater Distance to the North," GLO Discussion Paper Series 126, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "Education, Governance, and Trade- and Distance-Related Technology Diffusion: Accounting for the Latin America-East Asia TFP Gap, and the TFP Impact of South America's Greater Distance to the North," IZA Discussion Papers 11049, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya, 2016. "Regional Monitoring and Review Mechanism for Effective Implementation of the Post-2015 Development Agenda," Southern Voice Occasional Paper 28, Southern Voice.
- Eoin McGuirk & Nathaniel Hilger & Nicholas Miller, 2017. "No Kin In The Game: Moral Hazard and War in the U.S. Congress," NBER Working Papers 23904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "China’s Belt and Road: Can Europe Expect Trade Gains?," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2016-14, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Sheung-Chi Chow & Rangan Gupta & Tahir Suleman & Wing-Keung Wong, 2017. "Long-Run Movement and Predictability of Bond Spread for BRICS and PIIGS: The Role of Economic, Financial and Political Risks," Working Papers 201773, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Xiuli Sun & Haizheng Li & Vivek Ghosal, 2017. "Firm-level Human Capital and Innovation: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 6370, CESifo Group Munich.
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Bernstein, Jill & Hossain, Naomi & Brown, Tracy & Prasai, Nilam & Yohannes, Yisehac & Patterson, Fraser & Sonntag, Andrea & Zimmerman, Sophia-Maria & Towey, Olive & Foley, Connell, 2017. "2017 global hunger index: The inequalities of hunger: Synopsis," Synopses 978-0-89629-275-8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).