Understanding India's Regional Initiatives with East and Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Swapan Bhattacharya, 2007. "Free Trade Arrangement Between India and Japan:An Exploratory Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2007-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Lau, Evan, 2007.
"The Implications Of Emergence Of China Towards Asean-5: Fdi-Gdp Perspective,"
4550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Lau, Evan, 2007. "The Implications Of Emergence Of China Towards Asean-5: Fdi-Gdp Perspective," MPRA Paper 5219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish, 2008. "Termites in the Trading System: How Preferential Agreements Undermine Free Trade," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195331653.
- Razeen SALLY, 2006. "Free Trade Agreements and the Prospects for Regional Integration in East Asia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(2), pages 306-321.
- Kim Song Tan & Hoe Ee Khor, 2006. "China's Changing Economic Structure and Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade, Production and Integration," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(6), pages 1-19.
- Saman Kelegama & Indra Nath Mukherji, 2007. "India-Sri Lanka Bilateral Free Trade Agreement : Six Years Performance and Beyond," Trade Working Papers 22104, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhardt, Jappe & Serrano, Omar, 2014. "Economic Integration and Rivalry in Asia: Comparing Regional Trade Strategies of China and India," Papers 762, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:apacel:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:66-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0818-9935 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.