China's Changing Economic Structure and Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade, Production and Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Straub, Roland & Thimann, Christian, 2010.
"The external and domestic side of macroeconomic adjustment in China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 425-444, October.
- Thimann, Christian & Straub, Roland, 2009. "The external and domestic side of macroeconomic adjustment in China," Working Paper Series 1040, European Central Bank.
- Francis Tuan & Agapi Somwaru & Sun Ling Wang & Efthimia Tsakiridou, 2016. "The Dynamics of China's Export Growth: An Intertemporal Analysis," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 37-57.
- Urraca-Ruiz, Ana, 2013. "The ‘technological’ dimension of structural change under market integration," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-18.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:430-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mustafa Çakir & Alain Kabundi, 2014. "Working Paper – WP/14/05- Transmission of China’s Shocks to the BRIS Countries," Papers 6345, South African Reserve Bank.
- Yan Liang, 2008. "Why Are China's Exports Special?: The Role of FDI, Regional Trade, and Government Policies," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 99-118, November.
- Rupa Chanda & Sasidaran Gopalan, 2009. "Understanding India's Regional Initiatives with East and Southeast Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 66-78, May.
- Mustafa Çakir & Alain Kabundi, 2017.
"Transmission of China's Shocks to the BRIS Countries,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 85(3), pages 430-454, September.
- Mustafa Yavuz Cakir and Alain Kabundi, 2013. "Transmission of China's Shocks to the BRIS Countries," Working Papers 362, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:14:y:2006:i:6:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.