Origin Effects, Spatial Dynamics and Redistribution of FDI In Guangdong, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Junjie Hong, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity and Location Choices: Evidence from Foreign Manufacturing Investments in China," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(10), pages 2143-2157, September.
- Canfei He, 2003.
"Location of foreign manufacturers in China: Agglomeration economies and country of origin effects,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 82(3), pages 351-372, September.
- Canfei He, 2003. "Location of foreign manufacturers in China: Agglomeration economies and country of origin effects," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(3), pages 351-372, September.
- Yingqi Wei & Xiaming Liu & David Parker & Kirit Vaidya, 1999. "The Regional Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 857-867.
- Simon Zhao & L. Zhang, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Formation of Global City-Regions in China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 979-994.
- Jinn-Yuh Hsu, 2006. "The Dynamic Firm-Territory Nexus of Taiwanese Informatics Industry Investments in China," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 230-254.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda F. Y., 2004. "Manufacturing agglomeration as incentives to Asian FDI in China after WTO," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 673-693, August.
- Roberto Porzecanski & Kevin P. Gallagher, 2007. "Economic reform and foreign direct investment in Latin America," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 7(3), pages 217-233, July.
- Daniel You-Ren Yang & Hung-Kai Wang, 2008. "Dilemmas of Local Governance under the Development Zone Fever in China: A Case Study of the Suzhou Region," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(5-6), pages 1037-1054, May.
- You-Ren Yang & Chu-Joe Hsia, 2007. "Spatial Clustering and Organizational Dynamics of Transborder Production Networks: A Case Study of Taiwanese Information-Technology Companies in the Greater Suzhou Area, China," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(6), pages 1346-1363, June.
- Weidong Liu & Peter Dicken, 2006. "Transnational corporations and ‘obligated embeddedness’: foreign direct investment in China’s automobile industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(7), pages 1229-1247, July.
- John H Dunning, 1980. "Towards an Eclectic Theory of International Production: Some Empirical Tests," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(1), pages 9-31, March.
- You-Ren Yang & Chu-Joe Hsia, 2007. "Spatial clustering and organizational dynamics of transborder production networks: a case study of Taiwanese information-technology companies in the Greater Suzhou Area, China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(6), pages 1346-1363, June.
- John H Dunning, 1998. "Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy, 2004.
"The merits of horizontal versus vertical FDI in the presence of uncertainty,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 125-148, January.
- Joshua Aizenman & Nancy Marion, 2001. "The Merits of Horizontal versus Vertical FDI in the Presence of Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 8631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2008. "Economic institutions and FDI location choice: Evidence from US multinationals in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 412-429, September.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin, 2002.
"The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-211, June.
- Belderbos,R. & Carree,M., 2000. "The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Peter Hills & Peter Roberts, 2001. "Political Integration, Transboundary Pollution and Sustainability: Challenges for Environmental Policy in the Pearl River Delta Region," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 455-473.
- Danchi Tan & Klaus E Meyer, 2011. "Country-of-origin and industry FDI agglomeration of foreign investors in an emerging economy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(4), pages 504-520, May.
- Wilbur Chung & Jaeyong Song, 2004. "Sequential Investment, Firm Motives, and Agglomeration of Japanese Electronics Firms in the United States," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 539-560, September.
- Chun Yang, 2009. "Strategic Coupling of Regional Development in Global Production Networks: Redistribution of Taiwanese Personal Computer Investment from the Pearl River Delta to the Yangtze River Delta, China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 385-407.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:104:y:2013:i:4:p:439-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.