Spatial Clustering and Organizational Dynamics of Transborder Production Networks: A Case Study of Taiwanese Information-Technology Companies in the Greater Suzhou Area, China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhihua Xu & Anthony Yeh, 2013. "Origin Effects, Spatial Dynamics and Redistribution of FDI In Guangdong, China," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(4), pages 439-455, September.
- Zhou, Qingna & Gao, Ping & Chimhowu, Admos, 2019. "ICTs in the transformation of rural enterprises in China: A multi-layer perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 12-23.
- Chen, Liang-Chih, 2015. "Building extra-regional networks for regional innovation systems: Taiwan's machine tool industry in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 107-117.
- Canfei He & Qi Guo & David Rigby, 2017. "What sustains larger firms? Evidence from Chinese manufacturing industries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(2), pages 275-300, March.
- Daniel You‐Ren Yang & Neil M. Coe, 2009. "The Governance of Global Production Networks and Regional Development: A Case Study of Taiwanese PC Production Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 30-53, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:39:y:2007:i:6:p:1346-1363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.