Free Trade Agreements and the Prospects for Regional Integration in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001.
"New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001. "New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujiro Urata, 2014. "Constructing and multilateralizing the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership: an Asian perspective," Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 9, pages 239-268 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hayat, Khuhawar Khizer & Jianqiu, Zeng, 2013. "Common currency for Asia “now or never”," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 170-174.
- Wendy DOBSON, 2009. "Window of Opportunity Opens: Asian and American Views of the International Economic Architecture," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 271-287.
- Wendy Dobson, 2009. "A Window of Opportunity Opens: Asian and American Views of the International Economic Architecture," Working Papers Series 19, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Aug 2009.
- Eckhardt, Jappe & Serrano, Omar, 2014. "Economic Integration and Rivalry in Asia: Comparing Regional Trade Strategies of China and India," Papers 762, World Trade Institute.
- Rupa Chanda & Sasidaran Gopalan, 2009. "Understanding India's Regional Initiatives with East and Southeast Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 66-78, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:1:y:2006:i:2:p:306-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.