Asian Economic Integration ASEAN+3+1 or ASEAN+1s?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadi Soesastro, 2003. "An ASEAN Economic Community and ASEAN+3: How Do They Fit Together?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 338, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2008.
"Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1525-1557, December.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2005. "Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?," International Trade 0501010, EconWPA.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001.
"New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001. "New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63, October.
- Drysdale, Peter, 1969. "Japan, Australia, New Zealand: The Prospect for Western Pacific Economic Integration," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 45(111), pages 321-342, September.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 2003. "Major trade trends in East Asia : what are their implications for regional cooperation and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3084, The World Bank.
- Drysdale, Peter & Garnaut, Ross, 1982. "Trade Intensities and the Analysis of Bilateral Trade Flows in a Many-Country World : A Survey," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 22(2), pages 62-84, February.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Peter A. Petri, 1993. "The East Asian Trading Bloc: An Analytical History," NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 21-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayanan, Badri G. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Horridge, J. Mark, 2010.
"Disaggregated data and trade policy analysis: The value of linking partial and general equilibrium models,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 755-766, May.
- Narayanan, Badri & Hertel, Thomas & Horridge, Mark, 2009. "Disaggregated Data and Trade Policy Analysis: The Value of Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models," GTAP Working Papers 3162, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Economic Integration; Asia; efficiency cost; Comparative Advantage; first mover advantage; trade diversion;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .