The Contribution of China, India and Brazil to Narrowing North-South Differences in GDP/capita, World Trade Shares, and Market Capitalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Guanghua Wan, 2008.
"Trade Expansion of China and India: Threat or Opportunity?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1327-1350, October.
- Qureshi, M.S. & Wan, Guanghua, 2008. "Trade Expansion of China and India: Threat or Opportunity," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mona Haddad & Ben Shepherd, 2011. "Managing Openness : Trade and Outward-oriented Growth After the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2283, April.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2007.
"Global growth and distribution : are China and India reshaping the world?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4392, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2008. "Global Growth and Distribution: Are China and India Reshaping the World?," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson, 2007. "Globe: Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia," Departmental Working Papers 15, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Nenci, Silvia, 2008. "The Rise of the Southern Economies: Implications for the WTO-Multilateral Trading System," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- L. Alan Winters & Shahid Yusuf, 2007. "Dancing with the Giants: China, India, and the Global Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6632, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shen, Keting & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John, 2016. "Measuring Changes in the Bilateral Technology Gaps between China, India and the U.S. 1979 - 2008," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 261, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Keting Shen & Jing Wang & John Whalley, 2015. "Measuring Changes in the Bilateral Technology Gaps between China, India and the U.S. 1979 - 2008," NBER Working Papers 21657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2012-01-03 (China)
- NEP-INT-2012-01-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .