Adjusted estimates of United States-China bilateral trade balances: 1995-2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Naughton, 1996. "China's Emergence and Prospects as a Trading Nation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 273-344.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Discrepancies in International Data: An Application to China-Hong Kong Entrepot Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 338-343, May.
- Amjadi, Azita & Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Have transport costs contributed to the relative decline of sub-Saharan African exports? Some preliminary empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1559, The World Bank.
- Nicholas R. Lardy, 1994. "China in the World Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:ceftpp:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:177-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edmonds, Christopher & La Croix, Sumner & Li, Yao, 2008. "China trade: Busting gravity's bounds," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 455-466.
- Sun, Sizhong, 2012. "The role of FDI in domestic exporting: Evidence from China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 434-441.
- Francisco Benita & Carlos M. Urzúa, 2016.
"Mirror trade statistics between China and Latin America,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 177-189, October.
- Benita, Francisco & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2016. "Mirror trade statistics between China and Latin America," EGAP Working Papers 2016-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Yiping Xu & Guijun Lin & Huayu Sun, 2010. "Accounting for the China-US Trade Imbalance: An Ownership-Based Approach," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 540-551, August.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Aaron Flaaen, 2008. "Trading with AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Giants," Trade Working Papers 22145, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2010. "Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on the PeopleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Republic of ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Processed Exports," Finance Working Papers 21989, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yi-Bin Chiu & Chia-Hung Sun, 2009. "Economic interdependence and bilateral trade imbalance across the Taiwan Strait," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 411-432, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:14:y:2003:i:3:p:489-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.