New Estimates of the United States-China BilateralTrade Balances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. C. Fung, 1998.
"Accounting for Chinese Trade: Some National and Regional Considerations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 173-204
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K.C. Fung, 1996. "Accounting for Chinese Trade: Some National and Regional Considerations," NBER Working Papers 5595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1997. "Free trade agreements versus customs unions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 169-187, October.
- Barry Naughton, 1996. "China's Emergence and Prospects as a Trading Nation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 273-344.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Discrepancies in International Data: An Application to China-Hong Kong Entrepot Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 338-343, May.
- Amjadi, Azita & Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Have transport costs contributed to the relative decline of sub-Saharan African exports? Some preliminary empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1559, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang, 2012.
"Are Chinese trade flows different?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2127-2146.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang, 2012. "Are Chinese trade flows different?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & XingWang Qian, 2012. "Are Chinese Trade Flows Different?," NBER Working Papers 17875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2010.
"China's Current Account and Exchange Rate,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 231-271
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 142009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 14673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 2587, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xing, Yuqing & Zhao, Laixun, 2008.
"Reverse imports, foreign direct investment and exchange rates,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Yuqing Xing & Laixun Zhao, 2003. "Reverse Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rates," Working Papers EMS_2003_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Dynamics of Chinese Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-034/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jianhong Zhang & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2004. "Economic openness and trade linkages of China: An empirical study of the determinants of chinese trade intensities from 1993 to 1999," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(2), pages 254-281, June.
- Ping HUA, 2004. "Compétitivité-prix des exportations chinoises sur les marchés des pays industrialisés," Working Papers 200417, CERDI.
- Shaar, Karam & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2016. "US-China trade: Who is telling the truth?," Working Paper Series 5146, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2005. "Les transactions de la mondialisation," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 92(1), pages 221-262.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Lei He, 2006. "The US-China Trade Imbalance: Will Revaluing the RMB Help (Much)?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & He, Lei, 2007. "The US-China trade imbalance: Will revaluing the RMB help (much)?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 127-132, July.
- Rahman, Mizanur, 2008. "The Impact of a Common Currency on East Asian Production Networks and China’s Exports Behavior," MPRA Paper 13931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong, 2012. "Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 88-101.
- John W. Schindler & Dustin H. Beckett, 2005. "Adjusting Chinese bilateral trade data: how big is China's trade surplus," International Finance Discussion Papers 831, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:15:y:2001:i:1:p:102-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .