Report NEP-SEA-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Edmonds & Sumner J. La Croix & Yao Li, 2006. "The China's Rise as an International Trading Power," Economics Study Area Working Papers 88, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Kawasaki, 2006. "Adopting a common currency basket arrangement into the 'ASEAN plus three'," Discussion papers 06028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gregor Smith, 2006. "Japan's Phillips Curve Looks Like Japan," Working Papers 1083, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Horst Siebert, 2006. "China ; Understanding a New Global Economic Player," Kiel Working Papers 1278, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Quheng, Deng & Gustafsson, Björn Anders, 2006. "China's Lesser Known Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 2152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher Edmonds & James Mak, 2006. "Terrorism and Tourism in the Asia Pacific Region: Is Travel and Tourism in a New World After 9/11?," Economics Study Area Working Papers 86, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Scott Rozelle, 2006. "How Widespread are Non-linear Crowding Out Out Effects? The Response of Private Transfers to Income in Four Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 06/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Kozo Kiyota, 2006. "An Analysis of the Potential Economic Effects of Bilateral, Regional, and Multilateral Free Trade," Discussion papers 06027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Özlem Onaran, 2006. "Speculation-led growth and fragility in Turkey: Does EU make a difference or "can it happen again"?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp093, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold & Roberto S. Mariano & Anthony S. Tay & Yiu Kuen Tse, 2006. "Direction-of-Change Forecasts Based on Conditional Variance, Skewness and Kurtosis Dynamics: International Evidence," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alessandro Beber & Michael W. Brandt, 2006. "Resolving Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Stock and Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 12270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.