Report NEP-TRA-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Vladimir Gimpelson & Rostislav Kapeliushnikov & Hartmut Lehmann & Almos Telegdy & Irina Vantu & Ruxandra Visan & Alexandru Voicu, 2006. "Nonstandard Forms and Measures of Employment and Unemployment in Transition: A Comparative Study of Estonia, Romania, and Russia," Upjohn Working Papers 06-127, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Emilia Penkova, 2005. "Exchange rates and transition economies` export prices: is there evidence for pricing-to-market behaviour?," Discussion Papers in Economics 05_02, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006. "The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp094, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Edmonds & Sumner J. La Croix & Yao Li, 2006. "The China's Rise as an International Trading Power," Economics Study Area Working Papers 88, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Horst Siebert, 2006. "China ; Understanding a New Global Economic Player," Kiel Working Papers 1278, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Quheng, Deng & Gustafsson, Björn Anders, 2006. "China's Lesser Known Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 2152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Reuben Gronau, 2006. "Home Production and the Macro Economy-Some Lessons from Pollak and Wachter and from Transition Russia," NBER Working Papers 12287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hah:icardp:0905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hah:icardp:0304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Lutz & Oleksandr Talavera & Sang-Min Park, 2006. "Effects of Foreign Presence in a Transition Economy: Regional and Industry-Wide Investments and Firm-Level Exports in Ukrainian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 594, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Görlich, Dennis & Trebesch, Christoph, 2006. "Mass migration and seasonality: Evidence on Moldova's labour exodus," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 56, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.