Exchange rates and transition economies` export prices: is there evidence for pricing-to-market behaviour?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robles, Jack, 1997. "Evolution and Long Run Equilibria in Coordination Games with Summary Statistic Payoff Technologies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 180-193, July.
- Kandori Michihiro & Rob Rafael, 1995.
"Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 383-414, April.
- M. Kandori & R. Rob, 2010. "Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications," Levine's Working Paper Archive 502, David K. Levine.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Vives, Xavier, 1990. "Nash equilibrium with strategic complementarities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321.
- Cooper, Russell & Haltiwanger, John, 1996. "Evidence on Macroeconomic Complementarities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 78-93, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-06-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-COM-2006-06-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-FMK-2006-06-17 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-06-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-MIC-2006-06-17 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-06-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mik:wpaper:05_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eva Borchard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsdorde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .