Report NEP-IFN-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 2006. "The Exchange Rate-Investment Nexus and Exchange Rate Instability: Another Reason for 'Fear of Floating'," Working papers 2006-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr, 2006. "Inflation Targeting and the Role of Exchange Rate Pass-through," Studies in Economics 0602, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Emilia Penkova, 2005. "Pricing-to-market or hysteresis?: an empirical investigation of German exports," Discussion Papers in Economics 05_03, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Darmoul Mokhtar, 2006. "The impact of monetary policy signals on the intradaily Euro-dollar volatility," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2006. "Currency Mismatches, Default Risk, and Exchange Rate Depreciation: Evidence from the End of Bimetallism," NBER Working Papers 12299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna G. Iyer & Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang, 2005. "Measuring Efficiency externalities from Trade and Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042005, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Rajesh Singh & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2005. "Optimal Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies in Crisis-Prone Small Open Economies," 2005 Meeting Papers 820, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emilia Penkova, 2005. "Exchange rates and transition economies` export prices: is there evidence for pricing-to-market behaviour?," Discussion Papers in Economics 05_02, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Kawasaki, 2006. "Adopting a common currency basket arrangement into the 'ASEAN plus three'," Discussion papers 06028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- John Bluedorn & Christopher Bowdler, 2006. "The Open Economy Consequences of U.S. Monetary Policy," Economics Papers 2006-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Joseph P Joyce & Ilan Noy, 2005. "The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows," Economics Study Area Working Papers 84, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.