Report NEP-COM-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronika Grimm & Gregor Zoettl, 2006. "Access to Commitment Devices Reduces Investment Incentives in Oligopoly," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Alsleben, 2005. "Spatial agglomeration and product market competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 05_04, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Sparla, 2000. "Closure Options in Duopoly: The Case of Second-Mover Advantages," Discussion Papers in Economics 01_06, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Renato D.B. Gomes & João Manoel Pinho de Mello, 2006. "Non-price advertising and price competition: a theory, and evidence from the Brazilian beer market," Textos para discussão 525, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Rafael Moner Colonques & Ricardo Flores Fillol, 2006. "Strategic Effects Of Airline Alliances," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jedlicka, Lorenz & Jumah, Adusei, 2006. "The Austrian Insurance Industry: A Structure, Conduct and Performance Analysis," Economics Series 189, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2006. "Regulatory Barriers and Entry in Developing Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ivanov, Andrey V. & Mueller, Florian, 2006. "â€œIneffectiveâ€ competition: a puzzle?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 117, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tim Coelli & Shannon Walding, 2005. "Performance Measurement in the Australian Water Supply Industry," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012005, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 2006. "Imperfect Competition And Corporate Governance," Working Paper 1079, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Emilia Penkova, 2005. "Exchange rates and transition economies` export prices: is there evidence for pricing-to-market behaviour?," Discussion Papers in Economics 05_02, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Mas & Antonio Ladrón de Guevara Martínez & Felipe Ruiz Moreno, 2006. "Competencia En El Mercado Español De Créditos Bancarios: Un Modelo De Variaciones Conjeturales," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Clark, Derek J. & Konrad, Kai A., 2006. "Fragmented property rights and R&D competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 123, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Camera, Gabriele & Selcuk, Cemil, 2004. "Price Dispersion with Directed Search," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1173, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Lutz & Oleksandr Talavera & Sang-Min Park, 2006. "Effects of Foreign Presence in a Transition Economy: Regional and Industry-Wide Investments and Firm-Level Exports in Ukrainian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 594, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Gordon Phillips, 2006. "The Industry Life Cycle and Acquisitions and Investment: Does Firm Organization Matter?," NBER Working Papers 12297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Switching," NBER Working Papers 12293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veronika Grimm & Friederike Mengel & Giovanni Ponti & Lari Arthur Viianto, 2006. "Investment Incentives in Auctions: An Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 26, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Brixy, Udo & Grotz, Reinhold, 2006. "Regional patterns and determinants of new firm formation and survival in western Germany," IAB-Discussion Paper 200605, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- David Encaoua & Yassine Lefouili, 2005. "Choosing intellectual protection: imitation, patent strength and licensing," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Mar 2006.