Anti-dumping Protection: Who Gets It? An Exploratory Analysis of Anti-dumping Use in the Most Active User Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004.
"Anti-dumping: What are the Numbers to Discuss at Doha?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-433, March.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Anti-dumping: What are the numbers to discuss at Doha?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9831, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nauro Campos & Francesco Giovannoni, 2007.
"Lobbying, corruption and political influence,"
Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," IZA Discussion Papers 2313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Francesco Giovannoni, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-14, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Claude Barfield, 2005. "Anti-dumping Reform: Time to Go Back to Basics," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 719-737, May.
- Moore, Michael O, 1992. "Rules or Politics? An Empirical Analysis of ITC Anti-dumping Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(3), pages 449-466, July.
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1996.
"Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts Is Greater Than the Whole,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 746-769, October.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1995. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater thanthe Whole," NBER Working Papers 5062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater Than the Whole," Departmental Working Papers 199422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Finger, J M & Hall, H Keith & Nelson, Douglas R, 1982. "The Political Economy of Administered Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 452-466, June.
- Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2007. "The Anti-Dumping Agreement and Developing Countries: An Introduction," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195689273.
- Lenway, Stefanie & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1996. "Rent Seeking, Protectionism and Innovation in the American Steel Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 410-421, March.
- Dan Ciuriak, 2005. "Anti-dumping at 100 Years and Counting: A Canadian Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 641-649, May.
- Gunnar Niels & Adriaan ten Kate, 2004. "Anti-dumping Protection in a Liberalising Country: Mexico's Anti-dumping Policy and Practice," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(7), pages 967-983, July.
- Kara M. Olson, 2004. "Free Riders Among the Rent-Seekers: A Model of Firm Participation in Antidumping Petitions," International Trade 0404009, EconWPA.
- Dan Kovenock & Marie Thursby, 1992. "Gatt, Dispute Settlement And Cooperation," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 151-170, July.
- Neo Chabane & Simon Roberts & Andrea Goldstein, 2006. "The changing face and strategies of big business in South Africa: more than a decade of political democracy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 549-577, June.
- Magee, Christopher, 2002. "Endogenous trade policy and lobby formation: an application to the free-rider problem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 449-471, August.
- Jeffrey M. Drope & Wendy L. Hansen, 2006. "Anti-dumping's Happy Birthday?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 459-472, April.
More about this item
Keywordsindustry; firm; econometric techniques; protection; exploratory analysis; WTO; competition; rent-seeking; lobbying; anti-dumping (AD); global; database; countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.