The role played by public enterprises: how much does it differ across countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Megginson, William L & Nash, Robert C & van Randenborgh, Matthias, 1994. " The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: An International Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-452, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 1994. "Getting Interventions Right: How South Korea and Taiwan Grew Rich," NBER Working Papers 4964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1997. "Economic growth: A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 597-617, December.
- Stela Cani, 2009. "Resource Abundance, Mineral Funds and Institutional Quality," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Henrik Barslund Fosse & Pascalis Raimondos‐Møller, 2012.
"Reducing Tariffs According to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 331-341, May.
- Henrik Barslund Fosse & Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller, 2011. "Reducing Tariffs according to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam," CESifo Working Paper Series 3628, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John, 2008.
"State owned enterprises, shirking and trade liberalization,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1206-1215, November.
- Ghosh Madanmohan & John Whalley, 2000. "State-Owned Enterprises, Shirking and Trade Liberalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 300, CESifo Group Munich.
- Madanmohan Ghosh & John Whalley, 2000. "State-Owned Enterprises, Shirking and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 7696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SchmitzJr, James A., 2001.
"Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-187, February.
- James A. Schmitz, 1997. "Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity," Staff Report 240, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fernando, DEL RIO, 2004. "Investment Rate vs Relative price of Investment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment-sponsored enterprises ; Industrial policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1996:i:spr:p:2-15:n:v.20no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.