Reducing Tariffs According to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Henrik Barslund Fosse & Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller, 2011. "Reducing Tariffs according to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam," CESifo Working Paper Series 3628, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2006. "State Owned Enterprises And Equitization In Vietnam," EIJS Working Paper Series 228, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan Woodland, 2014.
"Steepest ascent tariff reform,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 69-99, January.
- Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller & Alan D. Woodland, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Woodland, Alan D. & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," Working Papers 04-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Haughton & Nguyen The Quan & Nguyen Hoang Bao, 2006. "Tax Incidence in Vietnam ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 217-239, June.
- Abbott, Philip & Bentzen, Jeanet & Tarp, Finn, 2009. "Trade and Development: Lessons from Vietnam's Past Trade Agreements," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 341-353, February.
- James A. Schmitz, 1996. "The role played by public enterprises: how much does it differ across countries?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-15.
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl, 2002. "Social accounting matrices for Vietnam 1996 and 1997," TMD discussion papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John, 2008.
"State owned enterprises, shirking and trade liberalization,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1206-1215, November.
- Ghosh Madanmohan & John Whalley, 2000. "State-Owned Enterprises, Shirking and Trade Liberalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 300, CESifo Group Munich.
- Madanmohan Ghosh & John Whalley, 2000. "State-Owned Enterprises, Shirking and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 7696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1977. "A Theory of Piecemeal Policy Recommendations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 1-21.
- John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2011.
"State-Owned Enterprise Behavioural Responses To Trade Reforms: Some Analytics And Numerical Simulation Results Using Chinese Data,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: China's Integration Into The World Economy, chapter 13, pages 361-389
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2006. "State-Owned Enterprise Behaviour Responses to Trade Reforms: Some Analytics and Numerical Simulation Results Using Chinese Data," NBER Working Papers 12780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Molini, Vasco, 2006. "Food Security in Vietnam during the 1990s: The Empirical Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kieun Shim & Kyonghwa Jeong, 2016. "Revenue-enhancing Trade Liberalization in a Differentiated Duopoly," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 561-573, May.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:331-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.