Report NEP-EEC-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2004. "MERCOSUR-European Union Trade: How important is EU Trade Liberalisation for MERCOSUR's Exports?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 30, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gareth Davies, 2004. "The Division of Powers between the European Court of Justice and National Courts," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0014, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Brandt, 2004. "Business Dynamics, Regulation and Performance," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Wolfgang Ochel, 2003. "Social Union, Convergence and Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 961, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tina Maria Nebe, 2004. "At the Gates of Fortress Europe. Historical and Contemporary Representations of the Neighbouring 'Other' in Eastern Germany and Southern Spain," IESA Working Papers Series 0411, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Anna Kim;Ki-Wan Kim, 2003. "Returns to Tertiary Education in Germany and the UK: Effects of Fields of Study and Gender," MZES Working Papers 62, MZES.
- Michiel Evers & Herman R. J. Vollebergh & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," CESifo Working Paper Series 1221, CESifo Group Munich.
- Filip Abraham, 2001. "Global and European Labor Costs," LICOS Discussion Papers 10201, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2004-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiang Liu & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2002. "EU Antidumping Cases against China: An Overview and Future Prospects with Respect to China's WTO Membership," LICOS Discussion Papers 11902, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.