Returns to Tertiary Education in Germany and the UK: Effects of Fields of Study and Gender
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Oulton & Hilary Steedman, 1994. "The British System of Youth Training: A Comparison with Germany," NBER Chapters,in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 61-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eyraud, Francois & Marsden, David & Silvestre, Jean-Jacques, 1990. "Occupational and internal labour markets in Britain and France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21305, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anna Kim & Karin Kurz, 2001. "Precarious Employment, Education and Gender: A comparison of Germany and the United Kingdom," MZES Working Papers 39, MZES.
- David Soskice, 1994. "Reconciling Markets and Institutions: The German Apprenticeship System," NBER Chapters,in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 25-60 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concetta, MENDOLICCHIO, 2005. "Gender and private returns to education : a cross-European analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005056, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Lehouelleur, Sophie & Beblavý, Miroslav & Maselli,Ilaria, 2015. "How returns from tertiary education differ by field of study: Implications for policy-makers and students," CEPS Papers 10835, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Roxana Hatos & Tomina Saveanu, 2016. "Are Economic Studies Graduates Under-Employed? A Skills Mismatch Study," Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 27-37, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; Germany; U.K.; sociology;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:mzesxx:p0052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Melbeck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mzmande.html .