Competence, knowledge, and the labour market: the role of complementarities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donatella Gatti, 2005. "Competence, Knowledge, and the Labour Market. The Role of complementarities," Labor and Demography 0507006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marsden, David, 1999. "A Theory of Employment Systems: Micro-Foundations of Societal Diversity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294221.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1999.
"The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 539-572, June.
- Acemoglu, D. & Pischke, J.S., 1997. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," Working papers 97-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 1833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," NBER Working Papers 6357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Soskice, David W., 1994. "The German apprenticeship system," Discussion Papers 11, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Horizontal vs. Vertical Information Structure of the Firm,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 5, pages 57-58
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1986. "Horizontal vs. Vertical Information Structure of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 971-983, December.
- Gatti, Donatella, 2000. "Unemployment and Innovation Patterns: The Critical Role of Coordination," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 521-544, September.
- Donatella Gatti, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment, the Nature of Competence, the Organization of the Firm," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 13-34.
- Eyraud, Francois & Marsden, David & Silvestre, Jean-Jacques, 1990. "Occupational and internal labour markets in Britain and France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21305, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Peter Berg, 1994. "Strategic Adjustments in Training: A Comparative Analysis of the U.S. and German Automobile Industries," NBER Chapters,in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 77-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice Lam, 1998. "Tacit Knowledge, Organisational Learning and Innovation A Societal Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 98-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hildegard Brauns & Susanne Steinmann & Annick Kieffer & Catherine Marry, 1997. "Does Education matter? France and Germany in Comparative Perspective," MZES Working Papers 20, MZES.
- David Soskice, 1994. "Reconciling Markets and Institutions: The German Apprenticeship System," NBER Chapters,in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 25-60 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finegold, David & Soskice, David, 1988. "The Failure of Training in Britain: Analysis and Prescription," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 21-53, Autumn.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional complementarity; incentives; training; labor market institutions; company organization.;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbece:fsi00302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .