Early Career Patterns - a Comparison of Great Britain and West Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nsr:niesrd:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hildegard Brauns & Markus Gangl & Stefani Scherer, 1999. "Education and Unemployment: Patterns of Labour Market Entry in France, the United Kingdom and Germany," MZES Working Papers 6, MZES.
- Eyraud, Francois & Marsden, David & Silvestre, Jean-Jacques, 1990. "Occupational and internal labour markets in Britain and France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21305, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Floro E. Caroleo & Orietta Dessy, 2013.
"Stepping stones versus dead end jobs: exits from temporary contracts in Italy after the 2003 reform,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 121(1), pages 31-62.
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2012. "Stepping Stones versus Dead End Jobs: Exits from Temporary Contracts in Italy after the 2003 Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 6746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Gangl, 2000. "Education and Labour Market Entry across Europe : The Impact of Institutional Arrangements in Training Systems and Labour Markets," MZES Working Papers 25, MZES.
- Anyadike-Danes, Michael & McVicar, Duncan, 2005. "You'll never walk alone: Childhood influences and male career path clusters," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 511-530, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; institutions; sociology; U.K.; unemployment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2001-10-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PKE-2001-10-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:mzesxx:p0033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Melbeck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mzmande.html .