Report NEP-CDM-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2001. "Market Sharing Agreements and Collusive Networks," Working Papers 443, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2001. "The origins of the Polis. An economic perspective on institutional change in ancient Greece 1000-600 B.C," Working Papers 2001:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Sep 2004.
- Olivier Donni, 2001. "Collective Household Labor Supply: Nonparticipation and Income Taxation," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 140, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Hauke Brunkhorst, 2003. "A Polity without a State? European Constitutionalism between Evolution and Revolution," ARENA Working Papers 14, ARENA.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katherine Baicker, 2001. "How Safe Is the Local Safety Net? Fiscal Distress, Public Spending, and the Budgetary Repercussions of Capital Convictions," JCPR Working Papers 239, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0504 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefani Scherer, 1999. "Early Career Patterns - a Comparison of Great Britain and West Germany," MZES Working Papers 7, MZES.
- Uriel Procaccia & Uzi Segal, 2001. "Super Majoritarianism and the Endowment Effect," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 510, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Mar 2002.
- Francesco Caselli & Massimo Morelli, 2001. "Bad Politicians," NBER Working Papers 8532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Donni, 2001. "Collective Female Labor Supply: Theory and Application," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 141, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2001. "Social Norms and Optimal Incentives in Firms," Working Paper Series 565, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Samuel Bowles, 2001. "The Evolution of Inequality," Working Papers 01-10-060, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonia Falconieri, 2001. "The Impact of Lobbying on the Allocation of Political Authority," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-084/1, Tinbergen Institute.