Do variable levies beggar thy neighbour?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- GianCarlo Moschini, 1991.
"Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
90-gatt1, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1991. "Economic issues in tariffication: an overview," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), June.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1991. "Economic issues in tariffication: an overview," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 101-120, June.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Mehrkens, Joseph, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12751, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Staff General Research Papers Archive 814, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-gatt1, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- S. Devadoss, 1992. "Market Interventions, International Price Stabilization, and Welfare Implications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 281-290.
- Merlinda D. Ingco, 1996. "Tariffication in the Uruguay Round: How Much Liberalisation?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 425-446, 07.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard & Strutt, Anna, 2001. "Agriculture and the WTO: Next Steps," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 192-214, May.
- Tangermann, Stefan, 1999. "The European Union Perspective on Agricultural Trade Liberalization in the WTO," Working Papers 157500, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bigman, David, 1987. "The Theory of Variable Levies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 357-377, June.
- Stanley R. Thompson & Roland Herrmann & Wolfgang Gohout, 2000. "Agricultural Market Liberalization and Instability of Domestic Agricultural Markets: The Case of the CAP," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 718-726.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:17:y:2001:i:2:p:403-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.