Agriculture, Developing Countries, And The WTO Millennium Round
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James, Sallie & Anderson, Kym, 1998.
"On the need for more economic assessment of quarantine/SPS policies,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Anderson, Kym & James, Sarah, 1998. "On the Need for More Economic Assessment of Quarantine/SPS Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, April.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"Trade Wars and Trade Talks,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 675-708, August.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 163, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," CEPR Discussion Papers 806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Scholarly Articles 3450062, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," NBER Working Papers 4280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 1-93, Tel Aviv.
- Francois, Joseph F & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 249-261, May.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anderson, Kym & Dimaranan, Betina & Hertel, Thomas W & Martin, Will, 1997. "Economic Growth and Policy Reform in the APEC Region: Trade and Welfare Implications by 2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 1605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Skully, David W., 1999. "The Economics Of Trq Administration," Working Papers 14584, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Hudec, Robert E., 1998. "Does The Agreement On Agriculture Work? Agricultural Disputes After The Uruguay Round," Working Papers 14612, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 1999. "Impact Of East Asia’s Growth Interruption and Policy Responses: The Case Of Indonesia," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125027, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Finger, J. Michael & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Market access advances and retreats : the Uruguay Round and beyond," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2232, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard & Strutt, Anna, 2001. "Agriculture and the WTO: Next Steps," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 192-214, May.
- K. Anderson & R. Tyers, 1993. "More On Welfare Gains To Developing Countries From Liberalizing World Food Trade," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 189-204.
- Roberts, Donna, 1998. "Implementation Of The Wto Agreement On The Application Of Sanitary And Phytosanitary Measures: The First Two Years," Working Papers 14588, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Merlinda D. Ingco, 1996. "Tariffication in the Uruguay Round: How Much Liberalisation?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 425-446, July.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Trade Liberalization, Agriculture, and Poverty in Low-income Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kathleen Macmillan, 2001. "Doing the Right Thing: The WTO and the Developing World," The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater,in: Patrick Grady & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, pages 267-289 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Abbott, Philip C., 2003. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Adjustment in Developing Countries," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15731, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Matthews, A., 2000. "Multilateral Trade Reform in Agriculture and the Developing Countries," Trinity Economics Papers 200010, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Boussard, J.M. & Gerard, F. & Piketty, M.G. & Christensen, A.K. & Voituriez, T., 2004.
"May the pro-poor impacts of trade liberalisation vanish because of imperfect information?,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 297-305, December.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc & Gerard, Francoise & Piketty, Marie-Gabrielle & Christensen, Ane-Katrine & Voituriez, Tancrede, 2003. "May The Pro-Poor Impacts Of Trade Liberalization Vanish Because Of Imperfect Information ?," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25849, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Huff, Karen, 2001. "Trade Liberalization Under Nafta: Where From Here?," Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture; Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop -2000 16819, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Conforti, Piero & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2004. "The Effects of Alternative Proposals for Agricultural Export Subsidies in the Current WTO Round," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(1).
- Li, Xianghong & Carter, Colin A., 2005. "Agricultural Tariff Rate Quotas: Impacts on Market Access," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19413, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Herrmann, Roland & Kramb, Marc & Mönnich, Christina, 2000. "Tariff rate quotas and the economic impacts of agricultural trade liberalization in the WTO," Discussion Papers 1, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Conforti, Piero & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2003. "The Effects Of Alternative Proposals On Export Subsidies To Agricultural Products In The Current Wto Round," Working Papers 14801, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Policy Reform; Multilateral Trade Negotiations; New Trade Issues; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.