The Effects Of Alternative Proposals On Export Subsidies To Agricultural Products In The Current Wto Round
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi & Roe, Terry L., 2001. "A Global Analysis Of Agricultural Trade Reform In Wto Member Countries," Bulletins 12984, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Ruiz, Lilian M. & de Gorter, Harry, 2000. "The Impacts Of Export Subsidy Reduction Commitments In The Agreement On Agriculture," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21844, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Conforti, Piero & de Filippis, Fabrizio & Salvatici, Luca, 2002.
"The Mid-Term Review Of The Common Agricultural Policy: Assessing The Effects Of The Commission Proposals,"
14802, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy â€“ INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Conforti, Piero & de Filippis, Fabrizio & Salvatici, Luca, 2002. "The Mid-Term Review Of The Common Agricultural Policy: Assessing The Effects Of The Commission Proposals," Working Papers 14802, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- von Braun, Joachim & Wobst, Peter & Grote, Ulrike, 2002. ""Development Box" And Special And Differential Treatment For Food Security Of Developing Countries: Potentials, Limitations And Implementation Issues," Discussion Papers 18759, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Hertel, Thomas W & Martin, Will, 2001. "Second-Best Linkages and the Gains from Global Reform of Manufactures Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 215-232, May.
- Chau, Nancy H. & de Gorter, Harry, 2000. "Disentangling The Production And Export Consequences Of Direct Farm Income Payments," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21854, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & van Meijl, Hans, 2006. "Multilateral Trade Liberalisation and Developing Countries: A North-South Perspective on Agriculture and Processing Sectors," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25462, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Messerlin, Patrick, 2003. "Agriculture in the Doha Agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3009, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture, Developing Countries, And The WTO Millennium Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 2437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Francois & H. van Meijl & F. van Tongeren, 2003.
"Trade Liberalization and Developing Countries under the Doha Round,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-060/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Aug 2003.
- Francois, Joseph & van Meijl, Hans & van Tongeren, Frank, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Developing Countries Under the Doha Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 4032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cesar Revoredo-Giha & George Philippidis & Luiza Toma & Alan Renwick, 2013. "The Impact of EU Export Refunds on the African Continent: An Impact Assessment," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1651-1675, December.
- Malgorzata Jakubiak & Anna Kolesnichenko & Wojciech Paczynski & John Roberts & Sinan Ülgen, 2007. "The New EU Frontier: Perspectives on Enhanced Economic Integration," CASE Network Reports 0071, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ineawp:14801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inegvit.html .