Agriculture in the Doha Agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tangermann, Stefan, 2001. "Has The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture Worked Well?," Working Papers 14586, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. van Dijck & G. Faber, 2004. "CAP Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Working Papers 04-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Conforti, Piero & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2004. "The Effects of Alternative Proposals for Agricultural Export Subsidies in the Current WTO Round," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(1).
- Daniel May, 2011. "Agricultural trade liberalization under bilateralism: an international network perspective," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 10(1), pages 23-34, April.
- Chad E. Hart & John C. Beghin, 2004.
"Rethinking Agricultural Domestic Support under the World Trade Organization,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-bp43, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hart, Chad E. & Beghin, John C., 2006. "Rethinking Agricultural Domestic Support Under the World Trade Organization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12510, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chad E. Hart & John C. Beghin, 2004. "Rethinking Agricultural Domestic Support under the World Trade Organization," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-bp43, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Conforti, Piero & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2003. "The Effects Of Alternative Proposals On Export Subsidies To Agricultural Products In The Current Wto Round," Working Papers 14801, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Alix Peterson Zwane & Nava Ashraf, 2007.
"My Policies or Yours: Does OECD Support for Agriculture Increase Poverty in Developing Countries?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 183-240
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret McMillan & Alix Peterson Zwane & Nava Ashraf, 2005. "My Policies or Yours: Does OECD Support for Agriculture Increase Poverty in Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dilip Das, 2006. "Lean Hong Kong Harvest and the Doha Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 363-378.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness&Markets; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Research; Economic Theory&Research; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Agribusiness&Markets; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Livestock&Animal Husbandry; Environmental Economics&Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .