Impact Of East Asia’s Growth Interruption and Policy Responses: The Case Of Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warwick J McKibbin & Will Martin, 1998.
"The East Asian Crisis: Investigating Causes and Policy Responses,"
Departmental Working Papers
1998-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick & Marin, Will, 1999. "The East Asian crisis : investigating causes and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2172, The World Bank.
- Anna Strutt & Kym Anderson, 2000.
"Will Trade Liberalization Harm the Environment? The Case of Indonesia to 2020,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(3), pages 203-232, November.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 1998. "Will Trade Liberalization Harm the Environment? The Case of Indonesia 2020," CEPR Discussion Papers 1933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Trade Liberalization, Agriculture, and Poverty in Low-income Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wittwer, Glyn & Berger, Nicholas & Anderson, Kym, 2001. "Modelling the World Wine Market to 2005: Impacts of Structural and Policy Changes," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide, Australia 171982, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anna Strutt & Terrie Walmsley, 2011. "Trade and sectoral impacts of the global financial crisis – a dynamic computable general equilibrium analysis," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia, chapter 14, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Kym Anderson, 2005.
"Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries,"
Chapters, in: Sisira Jayasuriya (ed.), Trade Policy Reforms and Development, chapter 9,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-34, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Kym Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp014, IIIS.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3396, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Yao, Shunli, 2003.
"How Can South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa Gain From the Next WTO Round?,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 18, pages 466-481.
- Anderson, Kym & Yao, Shunli, 2002. "How Can South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa Gain from the Next WTO Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 3170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture, Developing Countries, And The WTO Millennium Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 2437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Phouphet Kyophilavong, 2011. "Will trade liberalization in least developed countries help during the crisis? Evidence from the Lao People’s Democratic Republic," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia, chapter 13, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Wittwer, Glyn & Berger, Nick & Anderson, Kym, 2003. "A model of the world's wine markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 487-506, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare99:125027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.