Carbon Leakage from the Clean Development Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2009. "Carbon leakage from the clean development mechanism," Discussion Papers 591, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Z. Muller, 2014. "Air Pollution Damages from Offshore Energy Production," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Greaker, Mads & Stoknes, Per Espen & Alfsen, Knut H. & Ericson, Torgeir, 2013.
"A Kantian approach to sustainable development indicators for climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 10-18.
- Mads Greaker & Per Espen Stoknes & Knut H. Alfsen & Torgeir Ericson, 2012. "A Kantian approach to sustainable development indicators for climate change," Discussion Papers 718, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Delacote, Philippe & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Roussel, Sébastien, 2016.
"Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: A spatial analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 192-210.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J.Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: a spatial analysis," Working Papers 1505, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, Leakage and Avoided Deforestation Policies: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 15-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2015.
- Knut Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2015.
"Emissions Trading with Offset Markets and Free Quota Allocations,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(2), pages 243-271, June.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Strand, Jon, 2012. "Emissions trading with offset markets and free quota allocations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6281, The World Bank.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2014. "Emissions Trading with Offset Markets and Free Quota Allocations," CESifo Working Paper Series 4603, CESifo Group Munich.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2012. "Emissions trading with offset markets and free quota allocations," Discussion Papers 719, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Trotter, Ian Michael & da Cunha, Dênis Antônio & Féres, José Gustavo, 2015. "The relationships between CDM project characteristics and CER market prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 158-167.
- Strand, Jon, 2013.
"Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement: Carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 202-218.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement : carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5675, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Jones & Michael Keen & Jon Strand, 2013. "Fiscal implications of climate change," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(1), pages 29-70, February.
- Bofinger, Heinrich & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Calculating the carbon footprint from different classes of air travel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6471, The World Bank.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 2013. "Moral positions on tradable permit markets," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 22, pages 490-499 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anne Berner, 2015. "Kurz zum Klima: CDM – wohin geht das Geschäft mit dem Klima?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(01), pages 64-66, January.
- Strand, Jon, 2016. "Mitigation incentives with climate finance and treaty options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 166-174.
- Strand, Jon & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2012. "Global emissions effects of CDM projects with relative baselines," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 533-548.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:32-4-a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.