Will trade liberalization in least developed countries help during the crisis? Evidence from the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
In: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: |
|This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number tipub2618_chap13.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adams, Philip D., 2005. "Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 941-959, November.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 1999. "Impact Of East Asia’s Growth Interruption and Policy Responses: The Case Of Indonesia," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125027, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010.
"Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion,"
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22819, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stone, Susan & Strutt, Anna & Hertel, Thomas, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," ADBI Working Papers 234, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hanslow, Kevin, 2000. "A General Welfare Decomposition for CGE Models," GTAP Technical Papers 498, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Peter Warr, 2006.
"The Gregory Thesis Visits the Tropics,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 177-194, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2618_chap13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.