Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip D. Adams & Karen M. Huff & Robert McDougall & K.R. Pearson & Alan A. Powell, 1996. "Medium- and Long-run Consequences for Australia of an APEC Free Trade Area: CGE Analyses using the GTAP and MONASH Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-111, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B. R. & Powell, Alan A., 1984. "The role of miniatures in computable general equilibrium modelling : Experience from ORANI," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 421-428, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fugazza, Marco & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2008. "Non-tariff barriers in CGE models: How useful for policy?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 475-490.
- Jakub Boratyński & Jakub Borowski, 2012. "The long-term economic impact of the flat tax in Poland. CGE simulation under alternative assumptions," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 43(3), pages 5-30.
- Perali, Federico & Pieroni, Luca & Standardi, Gabriele, 2012. "World tariff liberalization in agriculture: An assessment using a global CGE trade model for EU15 regions," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 155-180.
- Wannaphong Durongkaveroj and Rossarin Osathanunkul & Rossarin Osathanunkul, 2013. "Regional multipliers of social accounting matrix and the effective eradication of poverty," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(4), pages 39-52, December.
- Phouphet Kyophilavong, 2011. "Will trade liberalization in least developed countries help during the crisis? Evidence from the Lao People’s Democratic Republic," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia, chapter 13, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Naudé, Wim & Rossouw, Riaan, 2008. "South African quotas on textile imports from China: A policy error?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 737-750.
- Bohlmann, H.R. & Van Heerden, J.H. & Dixon, P.B. & Rimmer, M.T., 2015.
"The impact of the 2014 platinum mining strike in South Africa: An economy-wide analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 403-411.
- Heinrich Bohlmann & Petor Dixon & Maureen Rimmer & Jan Van Heerden, 2014. "The Impact of the 2014 Platinum Mining Strike in South Africa: An Economy-Wide Analysis," Working Papers 201472, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bohlmann, H.R., Dixon, P.B., Rimmer, M.T. and Van Heerden, J.H., 2014. "The Impact of the 2014 Platinum Mining Strike in South Africa: An Economy-Wide Analysis," Working Papers 478, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fæhn, Taran, 2015. "A shaft of light into the black box of CGE analyses of tax reforms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 320-330.
- George Verikios & Kevin Hanslow, 2009.
"The Long-run Effects of Structural Change and the Treatment of International Capital Accumulation, Mobility and Ownership,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 229-250.
- George Verikios & Kevin Hanslow, 2009. "The Long-Run Effects of Structural Change and the Treatment of International Capital Accumulation, Mobility and Ownership," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-179, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Acharya, Sanjaya & Cohen, Solomon, 2008. "Trade liberalisation and household welfare in Nepal," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1057-1060.
- Berrittella, Maria, 2012. "Modelling the labour market of minority ethnic groups," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 389-402.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "Validation in Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 1271-1330, Elsevier.
- Nong, Duy, 2019. "Potential economic impacts of global wild catch fishery decline in Southeast Asia and South America," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 213-226.
- L. Walters & H.R. Bohlmann & M.W. Clance, 2016.
"The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy,"
635, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Leone Walters & Heinrich R. Bohlmann & Matthew W. Clance, 2016. "The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy," Working Papers 201669, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Curzel, Rosana & Silber, Simão Davi & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2007.
"Argentina, Brasil e Uruguai: um estudo dos impactos regionais da ALCA
[Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay: a study of the regional impacts of ALCA]," MPRA Paper 54502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Standardi & Federico Perali & Luca Pieroni, 2014. "World Tariff Liberalization in Agriculture: An Assessment Following a Global CGE Trade Model for EU15 Regions," Working Papers 2014.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Bruijn, Roland & Kox, Henk & Lejour, Arjan, 2008. "Economic benefits of an Integrated European Market for Services," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 301-319.
- Adams, Philip D. & Parmenter, Brian R., 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of Environmental Issues in Australia," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 553-657, Elsevier.
- Alim Rosyadi, Saiful & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Impacts of Donald Trump’s Tariff Increase against China on Global Economy: Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP) Model," MPRA Paper 79493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:8:p:941-959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.