The Cost of non-Maghreb: Achieving the Gains from Economic Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Mustapha Kamel NABLI, 2004. "Reforms and Growth in MENA Countries:New Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 200431, CERDI.
- Philip D. Adams & Karen M. Huff & Robert McDougall & K.R. Pearson & Alan A. Powell, 1996. "Medium- and Long-run Consequences for Australia of an APEC Free Trade Area: CGE Analyses using the GTAP and MONASH Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-111, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "Estimating the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," NBER Working Papers 7857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Patrick Messerlin, 2002.
"Initial conditions and incentives for Arab economic integration : can the European Community's success be emulated?,"
Sciences Po publications
WPS2921, Sciences Po.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Messerlin, Patrick, 2002. "Initial conditions and incentives for Arab economic integration : can the European Community's success be emulated?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2921, The World Bank.
- Tarik Yousef & Hassan Al-Atrash, 2000. "Intra-Arab Trade; Is it too Little?," IMF Working Papers 00/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1994. "A primer on static applied general equilibrium models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-16.
- Christian Montet & Mohamed Harfi & Nassim Oulmane, 1997. "Evolution du commerce extérieur français et ajustement des emplois : le rôle de l'intra-branche et de la qualité des produits," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(5), pages 1145-1164.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1991. "Economic integration and market access," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 388-395, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belhadj, ARAM & Bouguezzi, WAJDI & Jedlane, NABIL, 2009. "A Common Monetary Policy For The Maghreb: The Winners and The Losers?," MPRA Paper 29701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belhadj, Aam & Eggoh, Jude, 2010.
"Co-movements Of Business Cycles In The Maghreb: Does Trade Matter?,"
35778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aram BELHADJ & Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2011. "Co-movements of business cycles in the Maghreb: Does trade matter?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 318, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Aram Belhadj & Jude Eggoh, 2011. "Co-Movements of Business Cycles in the Maghreb: Does Trade Matter?," Working Papers halshs-00830053, HAL.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Maros Ivanic, 2016.
"Economic Effects of the Syrian War and the Spread of the Islamic State on the Levant,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(10), pages 1584-1627, October.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Ivanic, Maros, 2014. "Economic effects of the Syrian war and the spread of the Islamic state on the Levant," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7135, The World Bank.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Maros Ivanic, 2015. "The Economic Impact of the Syrian War and the Spread of ISIS," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22586, The World Bank.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2013. "Is There Anything Special With Intra-Arab Capital Flows?," Working Papers 812, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade Area; Maghreb; and CGE Model;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .