The role of miniatures in computable general equilibrium modelling : Experience from ORANI
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Fullerton, Don, et al, 1981. "Corporate Tax Integration in the United States: A General Equilibrium Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 677-691, September.
- Harberger, Arnold C & Bruce, Neil, 1976. "The Incidence and Efficiency Effects of Taxes on Income from Capital: A Reply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1285-1292, December.
- Whalley, John, 1977. "The United Kingdom Tax System, 1968-1970: Some Fixed Point Indications of Its Economic Impact," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1837-1858, November.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giesecke, James A. & Nhi, Tran Hoang, 2010.
"Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multi-production and differentiated exemptions,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 156-173, April.
- Giesecke, James A. & Tran, Nhi Hoang, 2009. "Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multiproduction and differentiated exemptions," MPRA Paper 13914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2009. "Modelling Value-Added Tax in the Presence of Multiproduction and Differentiated Exemptions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-182, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- James A. Giesecke & John R. Madden, 2013. "Evidence-based regional economic policy analysis: the role of CGE modelling," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 285-301.
- Mariano, Marc Jim M. & Giesecke, James A., 2014. "The macroeconomic and food security implications of price interventions in the Philippine rice market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 350-361.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "Validation in Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Breece, James H, et al, 1994.
"Using the Murphy Model to Provide Short-run Macroeconomic Closure for ORANI,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(210), pages 292-314, September.
- James H. Breece & Keith R. McLaren & Chris W. Murphy & Alan A. Powell, 1991. "Using the Murphy Model to Provide Short-Run Macroeconomic Closure for ORANI," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-56, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Roos, E.L. & Giesecke, J.A., 2014. "The economic effects of lowering HIV incidence in South Africa: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 123-137.
- James A Giesecke & John R Madden, 2006. "Uncovering the Factors behind Comparative Regional Economic Performance: A Dynamic CGE Approach," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-165, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Adams, Philip D. & Parmenter, Brian R., 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of Environmental Issues in Australia," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Adams, Philip D., 2005. "Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 941-959, November.
- James Giesecke & John Madden, 2010. "Uncovering the Factors behind Comparative Regional Economic Performance: A Multi-regional Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1329-1349.
- James Giesecke & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2008. "Regional macroeconomic outcomes under alternative arrangements for the financing of public infrastructure," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(1), pages 3-31, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:1:y:1984:i:4:p:421-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.