World Agriculture, Commodity Policy, and Price Variability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Laborde & Will Martin, 2012.
"Agricultural Trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 265-283, August.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2012. "Agricultural trade : what matters in the Doha round ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6261, The World Bank.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will, 2013. "Agricultural trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?," IFPRI discussion papers 1251, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2012. "Agricultural technologies for climate change in developing countries: Policy options for innovation and technology diffusion," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 114-123.
- Mahama, Ramatu, 1985. "A stochastic simulation of the impact of price insulation policies on world wheat market stability," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800008868, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schuh, G. Edward, 1978. "Current Challenges For Agricultural Policy," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12, December.
- Trapp, James N. & Thompson, Stanley R., 1977. "Grain Exports As A Source Of Agricultural Instability," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-9, July.
- repec:ags:stagec:276084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Longworth, John W., 1982. "Domestic Price-Income Policies for Farmers in Relation to International Trade Policies: Exporting Country," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182515, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harrington, Thomas Barth, Jr., 1989. "The impact of decoupling on Iowa feed grain producers," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000017596, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tanner, Carolyn, 1996. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation And The Uruguay Round," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-35, April.
- Sharples, Jerry A. & Martinez, Stephen W., 1993. "The Role of Stocks in World Grain Market Stability," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 148001, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Masayoshi Honma, 1993. "Japan's Agricultural Policy and Protection Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 95-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swinbank, Alan, 2018. "Explaining the Failure of Doha to Facilitate Completion of CAP Reform," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271976, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sekhar, C.S.C. & Roy, Devesh & Bhatt, Yogesh, 2017. "Food inflation and food price volatility in India: Trends and determinants," IFPRI discussion papers 1640, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Devadoss, Stephen & Li, Shuangling & Jones, James, 1997. "A Stochastic simulation analysis of the effects of Indian wheat production instability on the world wheat market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 375-379, August.
- Alexander H. Sarris, 1988. "EC-US Agricultural Trade Confrontation," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 101-132 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tangermann, Stefan, 1979. "Policies of the European Community and Agricultural Trade with Developing Countries," 1979 Conference, September 3-12, 1979, Banff, Canada 182404, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tyers, Rod, 1989.
"Developing country interests in agricultural trade reform,"
Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 169-186, October.
- Tyers, Rod, 1989. "Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Trade Reform," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(3), October.
- Rod Tyers, 1988. "Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Trade Reform," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tyers, Rodney & Anderson, Kym, 1985. "Price, Trade and Welfare Effects of Agricultural Protection: The Case of East Asia," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 03), pages 1-28, December.
- Sekhar, C. S. C., 2003. "Price formation in world wheat markets -- implications for policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-106, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:57:y:1975:i:5:p:823-828.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.