Implementation Of The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture And Issues For The Next Round Of Agricultural Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orden, David & Paarlberg, Robert L. & Roe, Terry L., 1996. "A Farm Bill for Booming Commodity Markets," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(2).
- Tanner, Carolyn, 1996. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation And The Uruguay Round," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(01), April.
- Stefan Tangermann, 1996. "Implementation Of The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture: Issues And Prospects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 315-337.
- Valdes, A, 1996. "Surveillance of Agricultural Price and Trade Policy in Latin America during Major Policy Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 349, World Bank.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696.
- Josling, Timothy E., 1993. "Agriculture in a World of Trading Blocs," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147398, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Josling, Timothy E., 1993. "Agriculture In A World Of Trading Blocs," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(03), December.
- Swinbank, Alan & Ritson, Christopher, 1995. "The impact of the GATT agreement on EU fruit and vegetable policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 339-357, August.
- Sumner, Daniel A., 1995. "Farm Programs And Related Policy In The United States," Understanding Canada\United States Grain Disputes; Proceedings of the 1st Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 1995 16742, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Josling, 2000. "The agricultural negotiations: an overflowing agenda," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 53-76.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Tangermann, Stefan, 2000. "Tariff Rate Quotas in The EU," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 70-80, April.
- Sumner, Daniel A., 2000. "Opening Global Markets For Agriculture: The Next Wto Round," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(1), March.
- Tangermann, Stefan, 2001. "Has The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture Worked Well?," Working Papers 14586, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Josling, Timothy E., 1998. "International Trade Policy: The Wto Agenda For Agriculture," Agricultural Policy Papers 23686, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1998. "An Assessment Of U.S. Agricultural Policy And Linkages To Trade And Environmental Issues," Conference Papers 14499, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Martin, Lizbeth & Paarlberg, Philip L. & Lee, John G., 1999. "Bargaining For European Union Farm Policy Reform Through U.S. Pesticide Restrictions," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- Choi, Jung-Sup & Sumner, Daniel A., 2000.
"Opening Markets while Maintaining Protection: Tariff Rate Quotas in Korea and Japan,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 91-102, April.
- Choi, Jung-Sup & Sumner, Daniel A., 2000. "Opening Markets While Maintaining Protection: Tariff Rate Quotas In Korea And Japan," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Dixit, Praveen M. & Josling, Timothy E. & Blandford, David, 2001. "The Current Wto Agricultural Negotiations: Options For Progress; Synthesis," Commissioned Papers 14623, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- de Gorter, Harry & Abbott, Philip C. & Barichello, Richard R. & Boughner, Devry S. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Choi, Jung-Sup & Coleman, Jonathan R. & Herrmann, Roland & Kramb, Marc Christopher & Shel, 2001. "Issues In Reforming Tariff-Rate Import Quotas In The Agreement On Agriculture In The Wto," Commissioned Papers 14617, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrcp:14618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.